Friday, September 7, 2012

BTFC Day 25 - Thursday

Day 25

  • Breakfast - Muffin (+1)
  • Snack - 2 Donuts (-1)
  • Lunch - Curry (0)
  • Dinner - 1 slice pizza, burger, fries and beer (-2)
Sleep - 1:30 am to 7:30 am - 6 hours - (0)
Exercise - None (0)
Day Score: (-2)
Weight: 228 lbs

Well, it's quite obvious that this hasn't been the best 2 weeks. Last week was going really well and then I went way off the rails. My weight is back up. My exercise is slow and back to where I started and my appetite is up. Couldn't have gone worse. I feel like kicking myself in the ass - this was a terrible week 2.5 to 3.5

What's there to do now? Be better and focus more. No more eating a lot just because I'm eating out. No snacks at home and designated, healthy meals that won't leave me dying for more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment