Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BTFC Day 30 - Tuesday

Day 30

  • Breakfast - Muffin, Yogurt + Flax (+1)
  • Lunch - Cobb Salad, Grapefruit Juice, Cookie (0)
  • Dinner - Muffin, Bean wrap (+1)
Sleep - 1 am to 7:30 am - 6.5 hours - (0)
Exercise - None (-1)
Day Score: 1
Weight: Not known

I love being busy. It's a sad fact that if I have nothing to do I start self destructing. The trouble is I have to maintain a very fine balance - too little work and I'm sad, too much work and I'm stressed. Being really stressed doesn't bother me very much, but it's not good on my friends or girlfriend. They're probably right - it's not healthy to be constantly behind the 8 ball. The only reason I see to maintain a balance is so that I can do things properly. I hate "finishing" something and wishing I could do it all over again properly.

That's how I feel about my degree actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment