- Breakfast - Half Muffin(0)
- Snack - 1 Donut (0)
- Lunch - Meatloaf, Quinoa, Veggies (+1)
- Dinner - 2 slices pizza, thai chicken curry (small) (-1)
Exercise - None (-1)
Day Score: 0
Weight: Not known
What wakes you up in the morning? Or, more importantly, what do you want the answer to be?
Right now, my answer is the ever depressing "work". If it wasn't for work I would sleep in until at least 10am and be perfectly content doing that. Well, mostly content doing that. Sleeping until the last second always feels really bad, you know? Today I set my alarm for 10 minutes later than normal and had to rush even more to get out the door in time. Hell, I forgot my deodorant (luckily I have a backup stick at work). What I do know is that mornings like today are contagious, unless you actively fight them, they get worse and worse. Soon I'll be waking up at 7:45 and then 8:00. My workday start will be pushed from 8:30 to 9:00. Then I'll be at work until 6:30. What happened to my plan to wake up at 6 and be at work by 8 everyday? I need to fight for that plan again.
The best way to fight will be to change why I'm waking up.
What I want the reason to wake up to be:
- Exercise - nothing makes a day better than starting it with exercise
- Cooking - making a healthy meal in the morning really helps you feel prepared for the day
- Side Project Work - this is work that excites me (sexually), and making time for it in the morning could really give a boost. Instead of scraping for time at the end of the day when my brain has seized, why not take the time in the morning?